Covid 19 Precautions and Safety Plan
Sports Academy is committed to doing our part to keep the community, our athletes and employees as safe as possible as we help get things back to normal for everyone. We will be diligent in sensitization efforts before, during and after each class and have partnered with a professional sanitation company for intensive cleanings. As part of our re-opening safety plan, the following measures and guidelines must be followed:
- Please limit attendance to one student & one parent or guardian. If possible, and you and the student are comfortable, please drop the student off and return to pick them up at the conclusion of class. This will help us keep social contact to a minimum. See any staff member or contact us if you have questions.
- Parents & Guardians as well as our staff must wear face covering while in the building for the time being. For safety reasons, students will not be required to wear face coverings but can if they choose.
- Students and employees will have their temperature taken via a non-contact thermometer prior to class. Any student or employee with a temperature over 100.3 will be asked to leave in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available and we will require that students and employees sanitize and/or wash their hands in the restrooms for minimum of 20 seconds with anti-bacterial soap before and after each class.
- We ask that each student bring their own water bottle with their name on it.
- Any student or employee that feels ill, or reports any cough, shortness of breath or fever will be asked to stay home until appropriately diagnosed by a physician as safe to return.
- Social distancing requirement of 6 feet are in effect when in the building, please maintain this distance when interacting with staff and other parents and guardians.
- Enrollment in classes is your acknowledgment that you will follow these rules and guidelines.
For all other CDC recomendations and guidance please visit: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/prevention.html